BlueHalo develops innovative custom training simulators and advanced conceptual training systems based on commercial-off-the-shelf and open-source initiatives to deliver fully configured training solutions, including hardware, software, and services.
Explore our Custom Simulations:
— IMTS —
Improved Moving Target Simulator (IMTS)
BlueHalo is the lead systems integrator for the U.S. Army and USMC IMTS program, a DIS compatible, integrated Short Range Air Defense training system in a fully immersive 360° dome.
More about the IMTS
Tactical proficiency at a fraction of the cost and time required by live training.
Battlefield effectiveness of a modern line-of-sight weapon system requires high level skills that can only be taught through intensive, realistic training. The IMTS allows the warfighter to train in a representative environment without the use of costly equipment and live ammunition.
- 38’ fully immersive dome
- 14 high resolution projectors
- One set of PNVS-14 NVG’s, PAS-18 thermal imagers, & M-22 binoculars per team
- Fully integrated instructor operator system (IOS)
- Integrated Joint Range Extension (JRE) laptop
- BlueHalo NSpire IG Software
- Aural Cueing
- 360° fully immersive visual system
- Train up to 3 MANPADS teams and 1 machine gun team simultaneously
- Supports multiple weapon systems & targets
- Multiple levels of difficulty
- Wireless tracking system
- Wireless video transmission systems
- OneSAF correlation
- Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI) modules for simulation training
See the IMTS in Action
Improved Moving Target Simulator (IMTS)
IMTS – Tactical proficiency at a fraction of the cost and time required by live training
BlueHalo serves as the prime contractor and lead systems integrator for the US Army and USMC IMTS Programs
The IMTS is a DIS compatible, integrated Short Range Air Defense training system in a fully immersive 360º dome.
— 3D Models & Content —
3d Models & Content
BlueHalo’s develops advanced computational methods and rendering algorithms and utilizes satellite imagery to create cost-efficient 3D virtual models of any location in the world at mission speed.
More about BlueHalo’s 3D Models & Content
Real-time 3D Modeling
BlueHalo has hundreds of high-fidelity 3D models, including buildings, ground vehicles, animated characters, aircraft, and more that can be integrated with many geospatial datasets and 2D/3D viewing applications. Learn more at www.aegiselements.com.
Terrain Database Development
Low-cost, high-performance solutions for the creation of terrain databases for areas of interest worldwide, including correlated terrains (visual, sensor, SAF, and 2D maps), sized from 10 X 10 Km region to large country-sized datasets.
Geographic Information System (GIS) Feature Extraction & Attribution
BlueHalo offers GIS feature extraction and compilation from high-resolution imagery based on required level of detail to meet or surpass modeling & simulation (M&S) requirements. We offer customized geospatial services, GIS feature extraction, 2D & 3D database development, geospatial data conversion, custom map design, and high-resolution cultural features.
More about BlueHalo’s Geographic Information System (GIS) Feature Extraction & Attribution
- Security scenario generation & planning
- Facilities management
- Infrastructure maintenance planning
- Building maintenance
- Event planning
Benefits – Save Time & Money
- Manage content databases with visualizations readily available for quick access to reference material
- Cut decision time in half with complimentary visualizations
- Alter implementation strategies to optimize cost with visual references
- Reduce travel time and cost by accessing content imagery from anywhere in the world
- Increase efficiency for logistics training and accessibility to assets
Synthetic Environment Core Common Virtual Environment Management (SE Core CVE)
SE Core CVE is a U.S. Army program that provides common infrastructure definition and products necessary to enable virtual simulations to participate in the Live, Virtual and Constructive Integrated Training Environment (LVC ITE).
Virtual Community Development
BlueHalo brings the power, flexibility, and realism of game-based development to commercial real estate planning, presentation, and visualization. Imagine he ability to transform traditional 2D planned community or commercial development diagrams into interactive, immersive, and realistic 3D experiences.
LightINT – State of the Art 3D Visualization
LightINT is a 3D visualization tool designed for the intelligence and planning communities that provides the ability to interact with high interest, high fidelity Geo-Specific Area of Interest (AOI) terrain databases and 2D maps. LightINT combines visualization capabilities with special analysis tools to allow the user to inspect, plan, execute, and replay mission objectives.
— IMI —
Custom Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI)
BlueHalo’s IMI professionals leverage a broad range of commercial tools to find the most effective and cost-efficient solution for your custom designed IMI project.
More about BlueHalo’s Custom IMI Solutions
BlueHalo’s in-house IMI development team includes Subject Matter Experts (SME), reference gathering specialists, 3D modelers, and animation specialists who execute a rigorous quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) process to provide full content production services for maintenance task training, game-based scenario training, and networked classroom training.
- Level 1 – 4 IMI
- SCORM & LMS compliant
- Embedded or standalone
- Custom content & source gathering
- Courseware development
- Multiplatform training
Creating Ideal Learning Solutions
- Customized to specific needs of each student
- Immediate feedback & AAR
- Multisensory & constructive knowledge discovery
- Motivate students beyond imposed curriculum requirements
- Builds enduring conceptual structures
BlueHalo’s Custom IMI Solutions in Action
Train anywhere, anytime with BlueHalo IMI