BlueHalo’s Monarch® is a use configurable, extensible message, data, and protocol translation application that can be reconfigured by the user to perform any data translation requirement through an intuitive GUI.
More about Monarch®
Solving Live, Virtual, and Constructive Connectivity Challenges Integration & Interoperability
Disparate communications protocols, FOMs, enumerations, and datasets cause integration challenges and delays. Monarch® is configured with over 400 message protocols & standards and adding more can be done on-site without software development. Monarch® supports XML, KML, COT, HL7 X12, and other commercial DoD and NATO standards.
- Protocol/translation handled by Monarch®
- More than 400 network protocol modules
- Turnkey solutions
- No bandwidth or transport delay
- Share data to enhance overall situational awareness & training effectiveness
- Increase integration with data providers and Command & Control (C2) entities
- Provides legacy systems the opportunity to communicate with new technologies & systems
Monarch® – Flexible, Powerful Interoperability Solution
See the MONARCH® in Action
Monarch® creates seamless enterprise data integration, interoperability, and connectivity with different systems regardless of the origin of data.
Enabling Digital Communications Between Disparate Systems