Vampire® UAS Embedded Training
VAMPIRE® UAS Embedded Training
VAMPIRE® is a fully embedded Unmanned Air System (UAS) / Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) training simulation for all operator functions and emergency procedures for family-of-systems small UAS (sUAS).
More about VAMPIRE®
- Fully emulates ALL operator functions for sUAS, including Puma, Raven, & Wasp
- VAMPIRE® runs on fielded Panasonic™ Toughbook & Ground Control Station, NO additional hardware required – Train as you fight, anywhere, anytime
- Integrated & correlated with FaconView™ software to allow mission planning & rehearsal
- Tailorable tactical scenarios with scripted, moving 3D human and vehicles models, urban areas, and special effects – as the enemy adapts, so can your training
- Geo-specific terrain for any area of interest
- High-Fidelity, game-quality graphics
Vampire® Bi-Directional Advanced Trainer (BAT)
VAMPIRE® Bi-Directional Advanced Trainer (BAT)
VAMPIRE® BAT is an embedded trainer that runs on fielded One System Remote Viewing Terminal (OSRVT) hardware and trains operators on basic OSRVT operations and bi-directional capability of system.
More about VAMPIRE® BAT
It simulates operator interaction with a UAV without requiring live flight and utilizes geo-specific terrain and tactical scenarios to train operators in advanced OSRVT operations. VAMPIRE® BAT includes embedded training videos and interactive multimedia instruction (IMI).
Vampire® Institutional Training System (ITS)
More about VAMPIRE® ITS
- Instructor Operator Station (IOS) & multiple student training stations
- Real-time analysis & scoring with scenario and flight playback create an interactive training environment for instructor and operator to increase and maintain proficiency
- The IOS allows for insertion of simulated system faults and scores students’ responses to emergency conditions
VAMPIRE TRAINS DRONE PILOTS AROUND THE WORLD
All Department of Defense Services • Multiple Government Agencies • Colleges & Universities